Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring is coming!

I know, I know, I've been severely slacking around these parts for a while. There's a really good reason, though. Well, sorta. For those of you that don't know, hubs and I are currently expecting our first baby and I've been spending most all of my spare time dealing with preparations for that. And, one of the unfortunate side effects of pregnancy seems to be that my feet are never warm, so I've not been dealing much with shoes other than things I can wear nice, comfy socks with. Now that I'm nearly 6 months along, I'm a little paranoid about being front heavy so I'm eschewing high heels for the time being.

I've bought a couple of pairs that are sitting in my closet, lonely, and unworn, but they'll have their day. I also sold nearly 70 pairs in order to be able to get the soon-to-be-nursery freed up from my habit. Babies, to be so small, take up a LOT of room.

Now that I feel like I've got a handle on everything that still needs to be done before she gets here, I hope to be able to sit and write more. I really do have a ton to write about. There have been big changes at ShoeDazzle. JustFab has been really stepping up to compete with them and knocking it out of the park for the most part. Sole Society can still go to hell. I finally just said to hell with it and cancelled my ShoeMint account. I'll fill you in on all of these and more over the next few weeks and months.


1 comment:

  1. I've been severely slacking around these parts for a while. There's a really good reason, though. Well, sorta. For those of Cheap Jordan 4 with preparations for that. And, one of the unfortunate side effects of pregnancy seems to be that my feet are Sply 350 Meaning with them and knocking it out of the park for the most part.

    ReplyDelete