Monday, September 10, 2012

A dot-dot here and a dot-dot there...

Aren't these just the most adorable things you've ever seen? They're polka dots. On satin. And it's irresistible.
These are Kacie from Sole Society. From what I can tell, as with most Sole Society shoes, they're rebadged designer shoes. In this case, they are the Jessica Simpson Oscar. They fit exactly like those, which mean they have ample toe room and so I wear a 6.5 in them. They're a little stretchy and plenty wide. They also come in a patent orange and patent nude. I'll admit I'm a little worried about the durability of the satin, but I don't wear most of my shoes very many times, so I think they'll be fine.

If you aren't a member of Sole Society, please consider using my link to sign up - http://www.solesociety.com/invite/cid/c4550861/

No comments:

Post a Comment