Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You got me on my knees, Layla

I'm really digging Sole Society right now. I've gotten a few pairs from them in the last month and have yet to be disappointed in quality or service. I've not been disappointed in price, either, but that's mainly because I've had coupons, codes, and credits, and I can't say no to a good deal.

They're a little less red, and a little more purple than here.
One of the things that I love about Sole Society is that they are often rebadged Jessica Simpson and BCBGeneration shoes for significantly less. That is the case with these, too. These are sold by Sole Society as Layla, but they were originally sold as the Jessica Simpson Beijo. Beijo originally retailed for about $100 but Layla was $60 before my store credit on Sole Society. They're real suede, super comfortable, and the colors are just gorgeous. These are available with a gray leather upper and blue/black platform, as well as the a turquoise suede with a black/gold platform.

I like these enough that I momentarily considered one of the other colors, but decided against it since they're so distinct. And, I've got almost as many blue shoes as pink, which is quite the feat.

If you aren't already a member of Sole Society, I highly recommend them. They're owned by Nordstrom so they will always have higher end stuff than the other clubs. They, as of right now, still use UPS to ship to your door and returns are super easy if you have an issue. They also have a good referral program, which means that I would LOVE if you'd use my link to sign up. There are no discounts for first time buyers right now, but that usually changes mid-month, and I'll put that code here for all of you to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment