Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Why fight it?

I don't know why I even bother fighting it anymore. Every time I get my mind set on a pair of shoes, no amount of trying to talk myself out of them will work. I knew from the first time I saw these in Shoemint's sale section that I was going to end up with them. Pointy toes and all.
In person, they're not quite as egg shell of a finish, and more of just a plain ol' leather, but the blue is still amazing. And the leather is really really soft. They run smaller than my normal pointy toe sizing and I had to exchange the original 6.5 for a 7 so that I could add an insert for padding. They are 4" with no platform and they feel a little steeper than that even.

Before I'd ordered these, I was worried about pastels in August, when I should have really been worried about closed toe anythings in August because it has been scorching here since June and there's no sign of it letting up. So, these are being set aside until it gets cooler and my feet won't scream as much at being in locked up in full coverage shoes.

I'm still not a huge fan of pointy toes, but I'm more and more willing to consider them.

No comments:

Post a Comment