Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Football Sunday!

I've been insanely busy this weekend. I started a new 'workout' regimen - where I go about every other day and swim until my limbs give out. So far, I've done it twice and it's cost me a new swimsuit and sore shoulders. I the blew any health gains from that by eating my arse off today during the game. Homemade salsa, guac, boiled artichokes, cheese, and split pea soup. All in the last 6 hours or so. I think I gained 5 pounds.

As for shoes: I'm trying to decide on which item from my 'wanted' list would be the best use of a heels.com Groupon (or Groupons hehe). I've got it narrowed down to the Jessica Simpson Sheri in Cloud Burst (in lieu of Beijo in same colors) or the Betsey Johnson Morticia in black floral. I'm gonna try to convince hubby to get me whichever other one I don't get. lol

As for the game today - did you see JustFab's commercial? The opening is horribly trashy. That is all. I guarantee you some moron male conceived of that idea. Dumbass.

Also, as of right now, no other peep has been heard from AMIclubwear. I'm assuming it's solely because it's been the weekend. They have until end of business tomorrow before I blast them again.

Now, I'm off to bed to get ready for another week.

Talk at you later!
-A

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I hate that JF commercial! It's actually been on the air before so I don't know why they chose to run an old add during the game. That and it was HORRIBLE! It's not classy at all! No wonder many people have been cancelling with them.

    ReplyDelete