Sunday, February 26, 2012

They really shouldn't be this comfortable, but they are.

I got my shoes from the Jessica Simpson 50%-off-sale-items Sale. And, as usual, the brand has knocked it out of the park.


First up is Ely in Burnt Red. The black on this shoe - strap, heel cup, platform - is satin. The remainder is patent leather. These run narrow but true to size. My toes are right at the edge, but 1/2 size up would be way too big. They're super padded on the insole and soft. They aren't heavy and feel nowhere near their 5" heel height. The platform is right at 1.5". (Measurements taken on a size 7) With the 50SALE code, these range up at $17.50! Unbelievable deal! I wish they had other colors left, I'd get them all.

The second pair is Calie in Ultra Violet. These feel and look exactly like Oscar to me. In fact, I suspect that these are the mainstream Oscar, whereas that one is specific to DSW. They're very true to size, soft and padded on the inside, they're a good height for all day and because of the lack of platform, they're a little more versatile. Unfortunately, I don't really care for the other colors these are currently available in or else I would get more. But, these came in at a paltry $30, so the other colors are tempting, even if I don't like them.

If you haven't taken advantage of this sale, I suggest you do so. The code is 50SALE and it works on everything in the sale section of the website. Not just on shoes, and not just on things already marked down. Calie and Ely were both showing regular price but rang up at these killer prices. What are you waiting for? Run! Go! Shop!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment