Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Not sure what's going on here, but...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I hate pointy toe shoes. Although there has been a recent lapse in that rule, it still pretty much stands true.

That being said, apparently the Julia's from ShoeDazzle did really open my eyes up to seeing that not all pointy toes are atrocious. Just most. It appears that there is a particular type of pointy toe that I can tolerate - the ones that aren't elongated and just look like normal shoes that come to a point instead of being rounded off.

The reason I bring this up is because I can't get Kathryn from ShoeMint off of my mind. I freakin' love the pastel blue. I know this is bizarre; I'm not only wanting pointy toes, I'm wanting robin's egg blue in mid-August. I think part of the catalyst for this is that they're currently in ShoeMint's summer sale for $51. I have never, and will never, pay $80 for their stuff.

I've searched high and low for a cheaper pair in this color that I like and I've come up empty-carted. The few I've found are apparently made of real robin's eggs because they cost a small fortune. I don't know whether or not I'll cave and get them, but I find myself looking at their page constantly and trying to decide.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment