Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's the 1st of the Month!

This month has proven to be much better than last month for the shoe clubs. For the most part. 

Bullard in teal
  • ShoeDazzle went colorful. Very colorful. There are beautiful pinks, purples, greens, blues, etc. Unfortunately they also did a lot, and I mean A LOT, of orange. Which I hate. HATE! And their heels are still up through the roof. Oh, well, lucky for me, there was other stuff to choose from. However, instead of waiting for the 1st, I spent this week's Dazzle budget on Bullard when it was released on the 28th. It will be here Monday and I'm actually really really excited for this purse. I also have a credit that just cleared with them and am trying to decide between Tai and Rozee. (Free Shoes! Yay!) I'm open to suggestions. There are a few others I like but want to see real-world pics before I decide. Shoe Diet Score: It's intact, but I may binge a little later this month
  • JustFab actually had a decent month for me. I can't remember the last time I got TWO things from them on the 1st. Maybe never, actually. I got Thomasina in lilac yesterday, which also triggered the shipment of my Elite watch. (Got that invitation last week, just in time to get the new showrooms a day early.) When those shipped, it gave me enough points for a free credit, which I turned around and used immediately on Marguerite in yellow.  Shoe Diet Score: Two pairs of shoes and a free watch for the price of one? Yes, please.
    Chloe from ShoeMint
    • ShoeMint once again release three shoes in a few colors each. All but one bored me to death. Chloe in turquoise is a gorgeous color in a cute style, so I grabbed them with my credit. I ordered 1/2 size down, on their recommendation, and HOPE they fit. The rest of the collection: Meh. Shoe Diet Score: Safe. I wouldn't have gotten the pair I did if I had to pull out the $$
    • SoleSociety changed their format significantly this month. You no longer have to skip the month and won't be charged unless you buy something. Which is great, except their collection actually caused me to yawn. No joke. And the few things that crossed over into mildly-cute? Not worth $50. Shoe Diet Score: The wallet is safe. 
    I was extremely disappointed last month, so today was a little bit of a relief.  I'll let you all know what I decide on Rozee/Tai from SD and will throw at least one review at you all from this stack of stuff.

    And, I've got two new Betsey's to talk to you all about. Maybe tomorrow. Right now, I've got chicken that's trying to start a fire. Damned birds.

    Happy 1st!
    -A

    No comments:

    Post a Comment