Friday, December 9, 2011

Anything less than 5.5" need not apply.

I haven't blogged in a while. I've never actually blogged about shoes or fashion. Politics, I get that.  I've blogged the hell out of some politics over the years. I was even the "official" blogger for the local Democratic party at one time. But, I've moved onto shoes and fashion related interests. I've become a more girly-girl, I guess. Presidential politics isn't nearly as sexy as a pair of bright red corset-back 5.5" Betsey Johnson Dita's and I'm at the point in my life that I want sexy - and a minimum of 5.5". lol

So...here's my thought. Because I'm the 'girl who knows how to get things' - I'll post deals, bargains, reviews, and loud mouthed opinions about shoes and fashion. All I ask of you is to keep it entertaining, light hearted, and please tell me if the puce green, keyhole, leather fringed heels are a bad idea.

I am the Shoe Squirrel, hear me roar!!!! Tch tch tch tch tch tch tch tch

No comments:

Post a Comment