Saturday, December 31, 2011

Friday Late-Night Wrap-Up

Nothing worthy of a full post tonight - but there are a few updates:
  • I got my Jessica Simpson Cheetahs in Powder Chloe Leather, and now, after 5 pairs of Cheetahs, I consider that collection complete - unless red or blue comes out. I really really really hope they do.
  • I re-purposed a tie rack to hang my fashion necklaces on:

  • Speaking of fashion jewelry - I've been getting most all of my bling from Monica's Fantabulous Fashions!!! on Facebook. Check her out - she's got awesome stuff, great prices and the best damned customer service you'll ever see!
  • Speaking of cheap: I ended up ordering a total of 7 pairs of shoes, a bag, and a necklace set from ShoeDazzle's Holiday Sale. I can't say no to $20 shoes and accessories. There's still one day left and a few items still left in stock - we'll just have to wait and see if #10 gets ordered too. ;)
  • I'm still not sure what we're doing for NYE, much less what shoes I'll be wearing. We're considering staying in for a quiet evening and some champagne.
  • How many of you will be staying up for the new shoe club showrooms tomorrow night, or more likely, who will actually login and look? For me, it's going to completely depend on what we do and where I'm at come 1am my time. 
Good Night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment