- A discussion on various shoe inserts and their unexpected uses
- The maddening inconsistency in Steve Madden's sizing recently
- A review of some random shoe that I either love or hate and why
- The pack mentality of online shoe groups/forums.
- Something else that my wine addled brain hasn't figured out how to summarize in a bullet point yet
Also, with all blogs, not necessarily mine, remember to occasionally click one of the ads on the margin or between the posts. I'm not anywhere near the level that it matters one whit to me (it takes multiple clicks for me to even get a penny), but there are bigger, money making, bloggers that each click may mean another day of ramen noodles instead of a packet of ketchup for lunch. Those obnoxious little ads to pay the bills for some people.
I'm going to bed. I've got 2 pairs coming in from ShoeDazzle tomorrow, and two from elsewhere coming in on Friday. I'm sure one of them will be worth some type of review. I hope - or else I'm completely screwed for blog content this weekend. :(