Monday, January 23, 2012

22 Days...

They're for Jamaica. Oh, yeah!
That's how long I made it without spending money on shoes. That may be a personal record which came to an end today. After trying to walk away for days, I caved and bought the Jessica Simpson "Bendie" in deep purple.

They were $37.49 with shipping after using the code 30SALE. I also went through Ebates to get another 3.5% cash back. So, at least I got an awesome bargain. Even if I did blow the shoe diet.

I do have two other pairs of (free) shoes coming too - Makeeda in blue from JustFab which was bought with a credit, And Francie from ShoeDazzle which was gotten as an exchange for a bum purse from the Steals section. Heels.com is also running a Groupon deal through tomorrow that is $25 for $50 or $50 for $100. I'm probably going to get the latter and use it to knock something off my coveted/wanted/allowed list.  All in all, not too bad, considering I was averaging 2-5 pairs a WEEK for months.

But, Bendie up there? She's going to Jamaica, mon.

Happy Shopping!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment