Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Some People's Children

Until I can figure out the intricacies of copyrighting, I will not be posting further. It appears that multiple people have decided to use my work as their own. This pisses me off to no end. I'm also not thrilled with the sheer number of ladies who took me starting a blog as an invitation to do the same. While I think it's great that you all took the initiative, just as I did, I don't think it's great when you blatantly copy my theme and ideas. I work my butt off on my posts - to make them cogent, humorous, helpful, and entertaining. I do not want to find a link to some random blog on my facebook newsfeed that's basically the same article re-written. If you can't come up with your own ideas, then you probably shouldn't be blogging.

I'm going to go break my shopping diet and have a nice glass or 4 of wine.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously?!? That is BEYOND tacky! I hope you can figure out a way to resolve this soon because I really look forward to, and enjoy, your posts. It's a shame that some people are so pathetic!
    (Jenni Loves-Shoes)

    ReplyDelete