Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm still here!

I was away from the computer all day yesterday and super busy on Thursday and Friday. I haven't forgotten you gals. I've got a handful of posts nearly done and I've been working on building a new banner for up there^. It's gonna be cool!

I'm also trying to build up some inventory to launch a possible Etsy store for my crafts. Of course, this requires me to work on the as-yet-to-be-completed craft room. Which in turn, requires me to supervise my hubby's building of it. It's vicious circle, but I will persevere.

Also - I have a little request. If you win something on eBay, pay immediately. Don't sit on it for days, or even worse, not pay at all. If you aren't going to have the money when the auction ends, then don't bid on it.

Love and Shoes!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment