Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!!

Happy New Year to all my sole sisters! May you all have a year filled with laughter, good health, prosperity, love and most importantly, SHOES!

Do you do resolutions? I don't usually bother, but this year I'm determined to get my shoes organized better. I've got the spreadsheet, but I want to be able to see everything. What solutions have you guys found for limited space? I've looked everywhere and can't find anything! Hubby won't allow me to go to Ikea and get the Billy bookcases for the bedroom - he doesn't want the 'collection' taking over that space, too.

Also, today is the 1st of the month, remember to 'skip the month' in any shoe, accessory, or fashion clubs - ShoeDazzle, JustFab, Sole Society, JewelMint, StyleMint, ShoeMint, BeautyMint, Send The Trend, etc. Even if you plan on buying, it's a good idea to skip anyways so you don't get hit with an unexpected or unwanted charge on the 6th. My first of the month ritual includes me logging into each site and skipping before I even look at a single shoe.

To be very honest - I'm not loving anything from any of them this month. I ordered one pair from ShoeDazzle (that isn't even a new release) because I have a top that they will look great with and a pair of white boots from JustFab because I had a credit to burn and don't actually have white boots. I don't really care for anything from any of the others. I wonder if I'm beginning to be bored with the clubs (as happens occasionally) or if they really are that 'blah' this month. I feel like I've seen it all before. I'm also going through the phase where I don't really want to buy more boots because spring is just a couple of months away, but I'm not ready to buy spring styles yet because I can't stand them sitting in my closet, unworn, for weeks. :(

I guess I'll just wait and see what the New Year brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment