Sunday, May 20, 2012

Makin' it work

These are Quinn from Sole Society, and they're adorable, well made and comfortable. They are also about a half size too large in the length and a full size large in the width. But I'm really sick of jacked up exchange processes, so I'm keeping them. I'm also really sick of companies posting "this shoe runs true to size" in their descriptions when this is obviously not the case. I've talked to multiple women and these were true to size on exactly one. So, I've modified how I tie them and thrown an insert in there, and they'll do.  They really are cute and aren't too high for everyday wear. 

I definitely recommend them, but just order at least a half size down. You won't be sorry.

**If you are not a member of Sole Society, please use my link. Although their standard price is higher than JustFab or ShoeDazzle, their quality is higher. And, they run coupons pretty regularly for new accounts. Like now, use coded SOLESISTER for $10 off your first purchase. 

Now, I'm going to do the boring task known as laundry and then, late this afternoon, we're going to grill while watching the solar eclipse.

Have a happy Sunday!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment