Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The temperature in Hell is still below normal

Once again, for only the second time in my life, I have found a pair of flats that I like. Yes, I found another pair. This confuses and confounds me and shakes the earth underneath me. Maybe, just maybe, my feet don't hate flats after all. Maybe it's just certain flats and I've had a bad run of them. I really haven't tried that many so I don't have a very large sample size from which to pull. But yesterday, I found a pair of flats so wonderful, so comfy, and so well fitting that...(are you ready for this)...I'm going to get them in at least one more color. Yes - I'm going to buy multiples in a pair of flats. <que dramatic music>

What is this wonder-shoe, you ask? Well, I'll tell ya. It's Isadora** from JustFab.  I got the blush because I needed a good neutral, light, flat for summer. Yes, 'needed'. (You can stop rolling your eyes now.) I like the quilting and the black toe and JF logo for detailing so I grabbed them. I figured for $20 (Thanks to their Mom's day sale), they couldn't be too big of a disaster.
They not only aren't a disaster, they're great. No quality issues to speak of, they fit really well (true to size), and are soft and flexy. And most importantly, they're cute and don't make my feet look like flippers. So, I've decided since I hate my solid black flats with the intensity of a thousand suns, I'm gonna grab these in black with my next order. I figure I might as well, it's not every day that hell freezes over.

I'll be back tomorrow  - Round #1 of the latest Iron Fist acquisitions will be here! I can't wait!

Happy Shopping!
-A

**Isadora is only available to Elite Members, but the same shoe is available without the JF logo as to all members as Anitra

No comments:

Post a Comment