Monday, May 14, 2012

Sleep deprived with hot shoes!

Key To My Sole
I got entirely too little sleep for a Sunday night. But it was sooooo worth it. JustFab released their latest Iron Fist Collection to Elite members and I had credits! Woohoo! Free, awesome shoes!

I haven't gotten up for any of the clubs' releases since December mainly because I'm always so tired the next day. I let my Chicas talk me into getting up though; they're good at the whole peer pressure thing, and I'm a week, easily influenced squirrel. (Ha!) Besides, there's always a good helping of drama when you get a few hundred shoe lovers together, half asleep, in the middle of the night on a major fan page. So, I set my bladder to wake me up at 12:45 (This is accomplished by drinking 1.5 large glasses of water immediately before bed at 10:30pm - works like a charm) and trudged myself downstairs to await the big reveal. There had been previews for the better part of a week, but I still wasn't sure what all was being released. Luckily I wasn't disappointed.
Koi Samui

So, 1am (MT) rolls around and NO IRON FIST! The boutique was there, but nothing was actually in the boutique. Que the screeching squirrels! At least someone figured out that you could search by name and find what you were wanting, but that didn't help with the stuff we didn't know about. Finally, after swearing up and down, multiple times, for a full hour that I was going back to bed - they got the boutique up and running at a few minutes past 2:00. It did not let me down and I no longer regretted getting up. Not at all.

Filthy Landlubber T Bar
I had 3 credits so I had to narrow my list down - which I did with Koi Samui, Filthy Landlubber, and Key to my Sole. This left Jacked Up and the Queen of Hearts bag left, lonely, in my wishlist - and I WILL get my hands on them, soon. Koi Samui has been on my want list since I first saw them in the background of a heels.com promo months ago, and they'll be here Wednesday! Yay for $5 guaranteed rush shipping!


Queen of Hearts - This will be next
Which brings me to a new assessment of JustFab. As most of you who know me from the thick of my ShoeDazzle days know, I wasn't always very thrilled with JustFab. But, they, like all the other shoe clubs, recently went through some major changes. While I can unequivocally say that ALL of the other shoe clubs took a turn for the worse, JustFab has improved greatly and is now, hands down, sitting on the top of the heap of shoes. Their customer service has surpassed ShoeDazzle, they've got the best loyalty program, they honestly and truly value their existing customers, and their collections put the competition to shame. They've improved their quality, stepped up their brands and styles, added fun and exciting contests and games, and they've started offering regular sales and specials. All this since I joined with them just over a year ago. I'm really impressed and want to give credit where credit is due. I just wish I could stand to stay on their newly designed website for more than 30 seconds without losing my mind because there is just too. much. going. on. If you aren't a member of JustFab, please use this link to sign up. (I've got no shame.) I think you'll be impressed and I could really use the referral.

Jacked Up - The British are coming!
Now, I'm going to catch up on my sleep. I'll be back with reviews of these Iron Fists, and multiple other pairs that are coming in this week.

Happy Shopping!
-A 


No comments:

Post a Comment