Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Hit and a Miss

Remember this BOGO? The one where I broke down and grabbed two pairs of Abbey Dawn for the price of one on JustFab? Well, there's good news and bad.

First the bad: Starstruck runs huge on me and I had to sell them. I feared this would happen since they're basically the same shoe as the Iron Fist Filthy Landlubber T-Bar which broke my heart. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Now the good: I love Pretty Please. They totally surprised me. I ended up wearing them on a day that I had a completely forgotten about seminar and walked for m-i-l-e-s in them. They were actually pretty comfy and gave me an air of badassedness that was sorely needed that day.

So, I'm still not a fan of Avril Lavigne, but I'll give her credit for choosing Iron Fist to be her fashion partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment