Thursday, August 30, 2012

More Sale Info

JustFab launched their September boutiques early last night and with it came their Labor Day Sale - which is basically buy one, get one 1/2 price. I'm trying to decide on a pair of riding boots and another something. Probably a pair of Iron Fist pumps. With this sale, they are allowing the use of credits for the first item, then you have to pay the other $20 out of pocket. This is a welcome change from them not allowing credits to be used for sales at all.

Also - I did take advantage of the ShoeDazzle sale that I told you about yesterday and blew a credit + $20 on a pair of nude pumps and a yellow bag. I'm a sucker for these types of sales. Well, any sales, really.

I've opted to not buy from the Sole Society, Shoemint or Jewelmint sales, though. But you totally should.

There are other non-club sales happening, and I'll do a roundup of them either later today or tomorrow.

In the meantime, happy bargain hunting!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment