Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wrong season

Martina from JustFab
It is going to be 91 degrees here today, which means it's beginning to cool off. Even so, it's not remotely close to boot season yet and I can't seem to figure out why I want to buy riding boots. I wanted some last winter and never found and I really liked at a price I was willing to pay. But this year, JustFab released their boots early and now I'm having a hard time reminding myself that there is a reason why my 20+ other pairs of boots are still hibernating in the basement. And will be for another 6 weeks at the least.

Yet, I want Martina. They're simple, not overdone, and really cute. The best part? $40. That's my kind of boot. But it's August. It's still summer. I'm still wearing sandals and peep toes. I just can't do it. I want to so badly. I guess I'll watch them for the next month and see if they start selling out, but I assume that a lot of ladies are just like me and aren't willing to let go of summer yet.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't help myself. I bought JF Fabiola because I was afraid they would sell out. I'm glad I got them even if it's still super hot here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm watching the stock. If they start showing Limited Quantities, I'll snag them.

      Delete