Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's a sacriledge is what it is.

I've fallen in love with a pair of flip flops. Thanks to my husband. He's the one that suggested I get a pair of quality, comfy flip flops for our soon-to-come trip to Jamaica. You know - for walking around and shopping and what not. At his behest, I tried on a pair of Reef Fannings and dammit, I love them. They actually have arch support. On a friggin' flip flop. And a church key on the bottom - I'll always be able to open my beers. Not that I actually would use it - I don't want the bottom of my shoe in that close of proximity to where I'm going to be putting my lips. Ick.

I refused to pay retail for these - $50 is too much for ANY flip flop. I dug around until I used coupons and Ebates and located them for $32 which was still a hard sell, but they ended up being worth every dime. And, now, Hubs and I have matching shoes (his are brown/beige), much to his dismay. ;)

I'm not giving my heels up for these, mind you. But, I will now have a comfy pair to wear whenever for after Jamaica. Which is more than I can say for the other pair I bought for the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment