Sunday, June 3, 2012

I got it! I got it!

You guys! I completely forgot to mention that I finally found my perfect summer purse. I typically only change purses once per season, twice at the most. I just don't care if it matches my shoes or accessories and carry too much to crap to constantly change from one purse to the next. So, I usually spend the better part of each season looking to snag a flawless bag for the next season.

For the last several years, I've just made a trip to the Coach outlet and easily found something I loved. Unfortunately, I haven't found anything I even liked there in over a year. Their styles and colors just aren't what I've been looking for. So, I had to step outside the box and try and find one elsewhere.

Along the way to this one, I found one other that I thought was going to be 'the one' but it just wasn't quite big enough and the zipper was a little hard to use. It was a light blue over blue sequins and was awesome. It would have been my summer purse if this one hadn't come along.

This is Vershire from ShoeDazzle. It's pink. It's blingy. It's the perfect style, size, and shape. It's from the Dazzle though, so it's got some minor quality issues, but I'm so used to that that I'm shocked if something comes in perfect from them. This purse came out a couple of months ago, but since I haven't been paying that much attention to them or their page, I missed it. Then I stalked it. And stalked it some more. Then someone put one on eBay. I got outbid on it. Then it came back in stock at ShoeDazzle, but I didn't know it until the next week and it was sold out by then. Then a few Fridays ago, I was at the local brewery with Hubs and my phone went nuts with facebook notifications and text messages from some Sole Sisters that saw it back in stock. I promptly put my beer down and ordered her! I've had it for about 2 weeks now and don't have any complaints really. Some of the rhinestones aren't lined up perfectly and there are some little errant threads hanging off of it, but overall, I'm happy. I'm grateful to the girls that helped me get it, and grateful to ShoeDazzle for offering it.

I just hope I find one for the fall that I like as much - I've already failed once.

Happy Shopping!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment